Question #50645 on phpns changed:

alecwh proposed the following answer:
Your question is hard to understand, but I think I know what you are
asking. It is not possible; the only URLs that can be dynamically
replaced are {image_src} and {article_href}. If you want to try adding
another template option, go right ahead! This project is under the GPL,
letting you do things like this without asking, and sharing without

I would like to see the modification, but do not post the raw code here,
I would prefer you use a code hosting service like pastebin.

Phpns-team, which is an answer contact for phpns.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :