New question #63277 on phpns:

So, I would like to have index.php page that only shows the titles of the
articles, and when I click the title it will show the full article in
fullarticles.php. Can this be done?

I have made a template called "headlines" that sounds like this:

<h1>  <a href="{article_href}" style="text-decoration: none;">{title}</a></h1>
<h2>{date} | Kommentit: <strong><a

Then I have this code in my index.php:

        This file is used to generate articles managed by the phpns system.
        Place this code wherever you want your articles displayed on your
        website. The page that this code is placed in should have a .php

        $phpns['category'] = '33';
        $phpns['limit'] = '20';
        $phpns['template'] = '9';
        $phpns['script_path'] = 'fullarticles.php';
        //after variable declaration(s), include shownews.php

Phpns-team, which is an answer contact for phpns.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :