Bugs item #2011582, was opened at 2008-07-06 06:43
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=800587&aid=2011582&group_id=156638

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I had the same problem with phpterm.

After logging in, I get the terminal window.

<code>
$ sudo su
[sudo] password for www-data:
$
</code>

Question 1: What is www-data? No such user exists.
Question 2: How do I enter a password if it echos [sudo]...  then goes straight
to $?

Thanks in advance!
-Excited potential user