Hi,

well, using normal shell comands sound right - I do not have a clue why it does not work with you. Maybe you can provide some more information? Or maybe one of the other subscribed users has any experiences with that?

About the convienient tool: I have no idea what that should be...

And yes - you just use it as an normal shell (actually as a shell without interactive components). The web interface just enables you to execute these commands at the server without an ssh-account.

Bye!
Tobias