Hi,

I'm new to PHP Shell. I set up and logged in successfully. But when it comes to
type in the command, I tested it by using some very basic commands like "pwd",
"ls" "cd", etc. It always gives me the message like "not recognized as internal
or external command" or something like that. Did I do something wrong? Or I
need to use special command?

Another question is: I checked some discussion about this convenient tool and
it says that this tool is much more convenient. But how can I explore and take
advantage of the features I haven't found yet. To me, it is a web interface,
but I still need to type in the command line to execute. It seems same as other
linux tool except for the user interface. I believe I must have missed
something here. May I know how I can use this tool efficiently?

Thanks!