Hi Jan,

It would be helpful if the editor built-in would have a forth submit
option, which is to update and reopen the editor rather than existing, as
another edit is forever to follow.

Another convince feature would be a built in file upload, though I cannot
imagine how that would be implemented.

I am using PHP-SHELL exclusively now because SSH now that I have it is
unusable, too slow.  As all I have is windows at home, and my new project
Google Docs Replacement, (GDR) in PHP has to be debugged using a remote
linux webserver.  The code is small enough to be on my tech blog thingy:
http://www.oddmuse.org/cgi-bin/oddmuse/John_Bessa

Ta, John

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 4:57 AM, Jan Kanis <jan.c...@jankanis.nl> wrote:

> Yes, that is known behaviour. In v2.4, cd commands are not actually
> executed by the shell, but by php itself using the chdir() function,
> so it does not do wildcard expansion. But in SVN trunk 'cd' handling
> works very differently, and it should do wildcard expansion.
>
> Jan
>

> On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 12:21 AM, John Bessa <john.be...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello all, ere is the output (just installed v 2.4):
> >
> > $ echo php*l
> > phpshell
> > $ ls php*l
> > AUTHORS  ChangeLog  README    config.php  phpshell.ico pwhash.php*
> > COPYING  INSTALL    SECURITY  ls.php*  phpshell.php style.css
> > $ cd php*l
> > chdir() [<a href='function.chdir'>function.chdir</a>]: No such file or
> > directory (errno 2)
> > cd: could not change to: /home/content/j/o/h/johnvan/html/adm/php*l
> >
> > HTH, John

Photography and sculpture:
http://thinan.com/john_bessa/photography

Empathy and Emotional Communication