Am 19.12.2012 23:04, schrieb Jan Kanis:
> I thought the svn version has a file upload capability (but maybe it
> needs to be enabled in the config file).

A file-upload feature is already in release 2.4 (it is currently
disabled by default (because I was not really satisfied with the
user-interface, when I implemented it), you can enable it with the
option "file-upload = true" in config.php).

And - thank you, Jan - the handling of the "cd" command is much better
in current SVN version (so the wildcard-issue is solved there).
I should make a release soon. I hope I can do it after Xmas.

Best regards, Wolfgang