I'm working with a medium sized telco in Australia to reimplement
their CRM. First thing we're doing is to turn all their core services
into SOAP exposed services.

SOAP headers would make our life a lot easier. I've read the
documentation and had a quick look at the source code - but it seems
as though there's no way to do this.

Is there technical limitations as to why this isn't implemented? We
have a few developers here, and if it's not too difficult to implement
we may be ale to allocate resources to implementing it.

Great work, by the way.