I've updated the Tuscany level in the the BUZZARD branch to 519688,
which is the revision level for their proposed M3 release.

I mention this because there are a few new files in this level, so if
you update the code and then find you are getting strange linkage
errors, it's probably because you haven't gone back and run phpize (or
buildconf) and configure to pick up the new config files.

The new level contains some fixes for Sequences, so that changes to a
sequenced DataObject via its Sequence interface are now reflected
properly in its DataObject interface. There are also some performance
improvements in list handling, and some memory management fixes.