It's been a long and very miserable haul to get through all the
problems of untangling the Tuscany datagraph to allow us to free it
without corruption, and I have learnt more than I wanted to about the
inner workings of the Tuscany library. But I do now have some code
which runs clean, and have offered up a combined patch for all the
problems to the Tuscany folk.

I hope a Tuscany committer will be willing to apply the patch soon. If
you want to try it in the meantime, apply
Then uncomment the line in sdo_do_object_free_storage discussed

Will report here when Tuscany gets updated.

To post to this group, send email to