Yesterday (on the BUZZARD branch only) I changed our "ws" binding to
be "soap" i.e. wherever you had @binding.ws you now need
@binding.soap. I changed all the examples and test cases too.

Graham and I had decided a few weeks back to do this - "ws" was too
generic and meaningless.

This is just on the BUZZARD branch for now, but next release this
change will be merged into HEAD and then in the released package. I
need to get the documentation sorted out before then.

I did not do anything about continuing to permit ws and deprecating
it. I could do so, easily enough: just continue to have a Binding/ws
directory and issue a notice each time. It seems overkill for a
package which is really still EXPERIMENTAL. Does anyone think it
necessary?

Matthew