I have an XSD/XML combo I am trying to load but I am getting
SDO_DAS_XML_ParserException  - unknown element errors when I try to
load the string.  Doing a dump of the exception shows that a majority
of the XML document loads fine, but this one small section gets this
error.  If I use any other program to validate the XSD/XML, it is
successful.

Since it seems to be a problem with the Tuscany parser, is there a way
for me to determine why this is erroring out without imposing on
anyone else?

Thanks
Chris