On 1 May, 08:44, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
> Thank you, Caroline. The XmlRpc unit tests work fine with the fix.
> On 30 Apr, 16:45, cem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Apr 27, 8:01 pm, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > The test fails because the elements of  an SDO list inside a complex
> > > type seem to be deleted when xmlrpc_encode_request is called on the
> > > SDO. There are no other references to the SDO, and the list is deleted
> > > when convert_to_array(sdo) is called by xmlrpc_encode_request. If the
> > > test retains another reference to the sdo, then it works fine. But I
> > > think the list should not get deleted. Here is a simple test which
> > > illustrates the problem, without using xmlrpc.
> > > The test creates an sdo which contains a list, and prints it before
> > > and after it is converted to an array. After the conversion, the field
> > > intArrayValue is empty. I would have expected to see an array with
> > > three integers.
> > > This can be fixed inside XMLRPC binding and the tests, but I think it
> > > should be fixed in the SDO implementation.
> > Rajini, you are right, there is a problem here. I'm not sure if it was
> > caused by a Tuscany change or simply exposed by my efforts to clear
> > out memory leaks of Tuscany DataObjects, probably the latter. The
> > problem is that Tuscany SDOLists are not reference-counted like
> > Tuscany SDODataObjects. So if, as in your example, you unset the only
> > reference to the DataObject, it disappears, taking the tree below with
> > it. If your $obj referred to a single-valued DataObject this would not
> > be a problem, because you're still holding a reference to it, but
> > holding a reference to the list doesn't make any difference.
> > I've checked in a fix to work round this for now, where the PHP
> > SDO_List holds a reference to the Tuscany SDOList's containing
> > DataObject as well as the list itself. This should fix the problem
> > you're seeing. I'll also start a dialogue with the Tuscany team about
> > how this is supposed to work.- Hide quoted text -
> > - Show quoted text -
Thanks Caroline/Rajini,

I've added the XmlRpc test back into the test suite


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"phpsoa" group.
To post to this group, send email to phpsoa@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 

Reply via email to