Hi there,

I am evaluating SDO_SCA for a project, and am _very_ interested in the
functionality that is outlined in the upcoming 1.2 release (plugable
bindings with support for REST and XML-RPM in particular).  I'm hoping
to get a better feel for were the 1.2 release stands.  Looking at the
1.2 doc, it looks like this release is immanent.  If so, would it be
wise to try to build against CVS HEAD, so I can play with these new
features?

Thanks,

Mike