[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I looks like the JSON DAS is not included in the 1.2.0 release. At
> least I can't see it. Is this on purpose or a slip?

It was  explicitly excluded in the package building script for previous
releases, when it was in alpha mode and we didn't want to put it in the
package. Unfortunately it's still there on the 'ignore' list, so would
have been excluded from the package this time too.

I think we should do an update release to put it in. Also it looks like
we need a basic test for the Json DAS which would have caught this.