On 9 May, 10:51, Caroline Maynard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > I looks like the JSON DAS is not included in the 1.2.0 release. At
> > least I can't see it. Is this on purpose or a slip?
>
> It was  explicitly excluded in the package building script for previous
> releases, when it was in alpha mode and we didn't want to put it in the
> package. Unfortunately it's still there on the 'ignore' list, so would
> have been excluded from the package this time too.
>
> I think we should do an update release to put it in. Also it looks like
> we need a basic test for the Json DAS which would have caught this.

We already have a phpunit test for the JSON DAS but for some reason
it's not included in the test suite. Probably for the same reason it
was on the ignore list.

Anyhow to try it out I've added it into the test suite on the CURLEW
branch and it runs OK there. I am however getting a couple of failures
in the phpt tests. More investigation required.