Caplan, Michael wrote:
> Forgive my ignorance, but why does the WSDL generator define all types
> as nillable?  Should that not be defined depending  on the prototype  of
> the method it is bound to?

You're right, there's a lot of information available from the
ReflectionParameter methods (allowsNull(), isOptional(),
isDefaultValueAvailable(), ...) which isn't being exploited at the
moment, but could potentially be used to improve the fidelity of the
generated WSDL. It's likely that Matthew already thought about this when
he developed that code and will know what the issues are. I'd say these
enhancements sound like wish-list items for someone ...