Hi Simon,

Thanks again for your feedback.  The example code is immensely helpful.

Unfortunately, I seem to be suffering from a Visual Studio issue related
to the consumption of the WSDL.  If I understand how web services work
in Visual Studio C#, it generates proxy code that handles routing web
service calls.  The proxy code is built off of the imported web
reference WSDL.

The WSDL imports fine as a web reference, with the noted WSDL mods.
But, VS seems to be chocking on the creation of this proxy code.  I'm
getting an error when building that "DiscoCodeGenerator unable to
initialize code generator.  No code generated."

This doesn't seem to be an isolated issue (Google brings up many hits),
although I can't find anything on MSDN about this.  I also can't find
any meaningful details on this issue, other than other people have run
across it.  I can't for the life of me figure out how to debug this
DiscoCodeGenerator error.  My best guess is, contrary to the simple
Hello World example, I have defined many imported  schema types.  Maybe
it is chocking on that?.!?!

Best,

Mike

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It
is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this e-mail by anyone else
is unauthorized.