I volunteer to produce a weekly post of defect activity. I will make
that a Friday afternoon task. I will do that until further notice, but
let's say for the next three months for definite. I will try to find a
deputy for when I am not here.

Ok I volunteered, Does that mean I have to follow through with
it?  :-)

Mmm, that would require someone to first volunteer and then actually