UNICOM, Video Conferencing in Pakistan
http://www.unicom.net.pk/

UNICOM, the creator of Internet cafes, Tellips, Callmate, CallBack and
other cutting edge solutions, is now licensed to offer Video
Conferencing services in Pakistan. The company has been designated as
the "First Licensed Provider of Video Conferencing Services", under
license granted by the Pakistan Telecommunications Authority. We are
focused on changing the face of online communication in Pakistan.

In collaboration with the Pakistan Post, Proximity, and Tandberg,
UNICOM has launched video conferencing studios in General Post Office
facilities in Islamabad, Lahore, and Karachi. New studios are in the
process of being opened in the United States, Canada, and the UK.

UNICOM is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art video conferencing
facilities that allow the client communicate from a well designed,
effectively managed professional setting. We provide the client with
video conferencing capabilities to meet their specific requirements.
Our studios provide an affordable, cost effective solution for those
occasions requiring direct personal communication

Universal Communication Systems (Pvt) Limited