I agree with Matthew's sentiment. I think we have enough ideas here to
have a crack at the simple CRUDE case. I view the second case as being
similar to the first case but with more complex URIs. I think it is
useful to point out that this extra complexity is required in reall
applications (which Joes presentation that Graham references makes
clear) but I think it's something we should consider as an extension
to the simple case.

Regards