This afternoon I tried just having a local copy of the wsdl file that
it is looking for and had it load that first. That workd for me and I
was going to check that in but not if you have a better solution.

Incidentally I have been putting in some guards in various places so
the test don;t fail when the prerequisites aren't there - when the
soap extension isn't loaded for example.

I'll read your other thread.

Matthew