To my knowledge the following happened in the EIDER codebase this
week:

_______________
PECL BUG 11388
This was the one about how the soap extension no longer looks for
$RAW_HTTP_POST_DATA any longer in 5.2.3 so the soap binding was no
longer working . This was not hard to fix, thanks to Rob having put
his fnger on the source of the problem: we now just pass the data in
as an argument to the handle method of the soap extension. Thanks
Rob.

________________
ATOMPUB binding
This has been checked in, along with some unit tests and some example
code, as mentioned on a different thread.

________
Tidying up
I had a small tidy up in SCA.php, running CodeSniffer against it, and
the Code Analyser in Zend Studio. The code analyser was especially
helpful - it found a couple of places where a variable was being
created and not used, and one place where a variable was used but not
created, which I had inadvertently messed up when reorganising to make
th code run more cleanly through code sniffer :-)