On 24 Aug, 14:49, Caroline Maynard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Anybody else have any thoughts??
>
> I've said my piece, but please would others respond too, as I'm
> reluctant to edit the wiki while the information is in two different places.

Hi, just took a look a the new layout. Nice work Tom. I think we
should switch over to this. In particular I like how it makes the
front page much cleaner. If we switch over then we can shuffle the
current content to the right places and hopefully add a bit more in
the spirit of this more streamlined look :-) We also need to sort out
the menu on the left as we move over to the new look. How about we try
and match with

Homepage
Getting Started
SCA