Hi,

I have allready written some webservices with SCA in PHP for PHP clients
and all worked fine. Now I'm trying to use a PHP SCA webservice with a
C# Client and I have massive Problems getting a valid response.
This is the sourcecode of the webservice:

<?php
include "Log.php";
include "SCA/SCA.php";

/**
 * @service
 * @binding.soap
 */
class authorizationService {

    /**
     * @param string $username
     * @param string $password
     * @return string
     */
    function login($username, $password) {
       $logger = Log::factory('file', 'log.txt', 'WS');
       $logger->log($username . "@" . $password);
       $returnValue = $username . "@" . $password;
       return $returnValue;
    }

    /**
     * Ping-Function
     *
     * @return int
     */
    function ping(){
       $logger = Log::factory('file', 'log.txt', 'WS');
       $logger->log("tadaaa!");
       return time();
    }
}
?>

I fixed the generated WSDL (wrong namespace of the types-element) and
created a C#-Proxy using the wsdl.exe-tool. When I try to invoke the
ping-method I always get 0 as response, when invoking the login-method I
get null. The log entries are written correctly, so the call reaches the
webservice. A PHP-Client gets the correct responses in case of ping the
timestamp and in case of login the string [EMAIL PROTECTED] What is
wrong with this service? I hope, somebody can help or point me to the
right direction.

Romanticus