Greetings SCA Team,

Currently, the SCA supports data structure like PHP objects, arrays
through XSD/SDO. In the SCA documentation page says in future it is
possible to define type based on the data structures.

I wonder when will it happen? If not, are there tools which I could
use to generate the XSD/SDO? Is it part of the SCA scope?

It is really very painful to convert the existing data structures to/
from xsd/sdo in the large projects. I really want to leverage SCA in
the projects and publish them as web services.

I really appreciate your thoughts and comments.

Thanks,
muru