Hi Stefaan,
I see, you are presumably getting nothing back when you ask for the
wsdl with something like
$wsdl = file_get_contents('http://barabas.hogent.be/kariboe/
helloworld.php?wsdl');

What we need to know is what appears in the apache error log on the
server machine barabas.hogent.be (or whatever server you are using)
when you execute the file_get_contents? You can also just try to get
the wsdl using the url in a browser if you like.

I don't know if the SCA files are in the right place; I expect so
though. If include 'SCA/SCA.php' works on the server end that
everything else should work.

Matthew