I am using a wsdl that has a xsd:anyType parameter in a method call.
The resulting SOAP request generates xml that looks like this:

<tns2:mValue>testing</tns2:mValue>

I need someway to make it output this instead:

<tns2:mValue xsi:type="xsd:string">13.219</tns2:mValue>

How can I inject an attribute or specify a type in this situation?

Here is a code snippet.

$metadata = $constraint->createDataObject('mMetadata');
$metadata->mName = 'Name';
$metadata->mID = $nameSMDD->mID;
$metadata->mValue = 'testing';
// $mValue = $metadata->createDataObject('mValue'); // this call
works, but can't do much with it

Thanks,
    Charlie