Hi Bruno, so far as I can tell, the types are soap types, not the
types on your service portType (interface).  We have gone through many
iterations of WSDL generation (sometimes with xsi:type, sometimes
without :-S ) to try to get interop sorted out.  What you show many
not actually be wrong.  Does the service actually fail?  If so, can
you include the entire WSDL and a description of the failure?

Regards, Graham.