Hi there, I followed the IBM tutotial on:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/web/library/ws-soa-scasdo/index.html

I downloaded the sources and it run ok, but on my wsdl I do not get the
param and return types as shown on the tutorial.

on the tutorial:

<binding name="WeatherServiceBinding"
           type="tns2:WeatherServicePortType">
    <operation name="getTemperature">
      <input>
        *<tns3:body xsi:type="tns3:tBody" use="literal"/>*
      </input>
      <output>
        *<tns3:body xsi:type="tns3:tBody" use="literal"/>*
      </output>
      <tns3:operation xsi:type="tns3:tOperation" soapAction=""/>
    </operation>
    <tns3:binding xsi:type="tns3:tBinding"
                  transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http";
                  style="document"/>
  </binding>

I get:

<wsdl:binding name="WeatherServiceBinding"
type="tns2:WeatherServicePortType">
<soap:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http";
style="document"/>
−
<wsdl:operation name="getTemperature">
<soap:operation soapAction=""/>
−
*<wsdl:input>
<soap:body use="literal"/>
</wsdl:input>
−
<wsdl:output>
<soap:body use="literal"/>
</wsdl:output>*
</wsdl:operation>
</wsdl:binding>

What is wrong with this?
Shall I define another namespace or put the xsd on another place?

Thanks,
Bruno