Hi there,

I was wondering about how a local SCA access happens. I run trough the IBM
tutorial where I set up a service and a client, running on the same machine.

It worked just fine, but I have not tested performance.
How is this operation compared to a normal method access?
Does this local access involves XML messaging, or the SCA recognize its on
the same server and do this access on another (maybe faster) way?

I will begin to build an application and I am thinking about using SCA to
organize it in a "service oriented" way. But I dont plan to use a rich
client capable of doing all the job on the client, so I will have a
middleware layer that will act as a controller either.

Do you think this may be an overhead to use SCA this way, instead of
accessing this service layer with normal php code?