Hi Marcelo,

Thanks for the suggested update to allow WSDL generation to be
redirected.  This looks like a useful enhancement.  We'll take a look
and see about incorporating it.  It's been quite a while since we did
a release so it would be good to get this rolled in with some other
outstanding items.

Regards, Graham.