Hello,

I am trying to use SCA for PHP on a project, but the code base seems
to be stalled for a while. Anyone knows if any new development is
being done, or it has already become an 'orphan' project?

Also, the code for business exception serialization-deserialization
into the Soap Fault seems to be broken/unfinished. I may attempt to
fix it but want to know if anybody worked on this area already?

Thank you very much...

Cagil