It seems that things have really stalled over the last year.  I have
been using SDO for several years now and its been perfect for what I
needed once you figure out some of the quirks (more in the underlying
Tuscany than in the extension).  I am now starting to use SCA for
projects. It would be a shame for this project to die.

-Chris