Hi,

I've been trying to use the new setPhpCodeDestination() methods to better integrate into my framework. It works fine for any initial template, but if I'm calling an external macro from that template the _phpCodeDestination doesn't carry over and saves to the tmp directory.

I think the problem is under the executeMacro method in PHPTAL.php as it creates a new instance of PHPTAL, but using the default _phpCodeDestination value, which is the tmp directory or the value set in define.

I suspect this is the same case with _phpCodeExtension values as well.

Using define to set the _phpCodeDestination works as the values are set globally.

Phil