Hi Moritz,

> I could help with the translation, e.g. as a corrector, if you give me
> details about in which way I could contribute. (step-by-step instructions
> preferred :P) Until the Intrepid release I'll be busy translating the
> Ubuntu documentation, but afterwards I'll have enough time to assist you
> and probably correct some mistakes.

As I've got svn access by now (thanks Kornel) bettest way is for you and me to
check out the repository via:
svn co https://svn.motion-twin.com/phptal/trunk phptal

The file in question is phptal/doc/de/book.xml. Integrate your changes an send
it to me for merging.

To update your repository:
svn update

But plain email with some fixed typos is very welcome too :)

xel

--
Wir verwenden ausschließlich blaue Elektronen aus biologischem Anbau.