Ok - thx 4 hint.
i have open the file and found this

 9 |  <div class="header">Rubriken</div>
10 |  <?php
11 |$ctx = $tpl->pushContext() ;
12 | $ctx->navItems = getNavItems($ctx->{$ctx->sosContext}?><ul class="closed">
13 |   <?php

getNavItems has missing ) and i dont know why. my getNavItems
functions has no errors and in the template this function will be used
in the following way:

  <ul class="public"
      tal:define="navItems php: getNavItems($sosContext);">
    <li tal:repeat="item navItems">

Cant you see any error?

After i wrote this i have see the error. I have used sosContext with
a leading $. This is wrong in PHPTAL. A classic pitfall.

th