Hi guys,

Just letting you know that I have finally completed checking and fixed my xhtml for syntax errors and I am now on v1.2.0.

The main culprits:

   * Two attributes with the same name: <span title="this" title="that" />
   * No space between attributes: title=<span "this"style="that" />
   * Mis-typed attributes like <tla:block />

The biggest problem was when the above were in a macro included from another file - then it went into an infinite loop and apache needed to be re-started.

By pasting the macro content into the main template I was able to get a nice phptal exception error showing the exact line number and type of error (this all seems to be working for me now).

Thanks, and keep up the good work.