I'm afraid I can't understand what you are trying to achieve there. What is the effect of the tal:define="callback 'display-list'" ?? what do the quotes do to display-list? and how would I use the callback? Sorry, very confused...

I have a main page template person.zpt which defines the layout for all the pages of the web site. Every other page, say people.zpt, meeting.zpt, team.zpt merely fills in the slots. All I wanted was to avoid redefining common variables in all pages. Just factoring out the common data into the common template.

Fernando

Kornel Lesiński wrote:

(oops, I've pressed send accidentally :)

Sooo, replace these:

+

with:

+

Basically use another macro instead of a slot.