As Tjerk said, try to move those files elsewhere :)
Disabling caching is suicide... It will cause too much overhead, even for
small websites (and if you're on a shared hosting you'll probably front the
"cpu limit" trouble).
Try setting the cache somewhere else through
$engine->setPhpCodeDestination('/path/to/some/dir/here');
where $engine is your PHPTAL instance :)

Marco Pivetta
@Ocramius <http://twitter.com/Ocramius>
http://marco-pivetta.com