Darrell, all this sounds good, but it the same ends up that we want to have
more concise html with shorter attributes.
Concise (but still readable) always wins - a good example would be Scala
programming language where compiler infers many things
automatically but still keeps things strongly typed, and this ends up with
very concise syntax, so I'm remaining
sure that conciseness is good and simplifies many things. In case of phptal,
not only writing of html becomes faster,
but also reading - which is very important when you do refactoring and
maintenance.

Regards,

Anton Andriyevskyy
Business Automation & Web Development