Fred Wunderlich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> At 9:30 PM +0100 3/17/01, Martin Geisler wrote:
> >
> >I've made a beta-1.9.2 for you to play with :-)
> >

> Wow! That is so cool. Thanks tons.
>
> Let's just say we wanted to display (pretty-print) the data like:

>    <th>Station</th>
>    <th>Age (minutes)</th>
>    <th>Wind/Direction</th>
>    <th>Temperature</th>
>    <th Pressure</th>
>    <th>Humidity</th>
>
> Right now it's gonna take quite a bit of editing, no?

Actually not. To demonstrate, I've made a very rough print_table()
function. It's not very pretty at the moment, but I hope that someone
could make it better. For example, you should be able to specify the
direction of the table, perhaps someone wants the headings to be in
the left column, and then have the data in the right one. To do this,
you would have to extend the defaults with something like
'table_direction'. There should also be set and get function for this.

You'll find the rought print_table in beta-1.9.3.

> Or can we easily extract from metar_parser.php and stick the data
> anywhere we want?

Yes, actually :-)

--
Best regards,
Martin Geisler

Checkout http://www.gimpster.com for:
PHP Weather => Shows the current weather on your webpages.
PHP Shell   => A telnet-connection (almost :-) in a PHP page.