Some people have been asking how to print fx only a limited set of info,
instead of printing the huge text pretty_print does.

Perhaps someone should consider writing a doc, or something of the
different info bits decode_metar returns. With this in hand, it would be
quite easy to print only what you want by doing a:
$array = $obj->decode_metar();

echo "Station:" . $array['station'];
etc.

At least, that's what I figured out by glazing a bit. But I could be
quite wrong, as I did't look way to much into the code.

Certainly I agree that if you are a newbie it's pretty complicated to
figure out what's going on in pretty_print()...

Just a thought...
/Kristian
--
http://www.whizit.dk | Linux- og Webløsninger