"Brenno J.S.A.A.F. de Winter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> We ought to seperate the process. One cron-daemon that fills a local
> database on a regular basis. The script than only should read our
> own database so if the information isn't updated on time you still
> get a response ...

Yes, it would be nice to have a cron-script that would update the
database every 40 minutes or so. But unfortunately that's not
available to everybody... (I don't have access to it at gimpster.com)

Best regards,
Martin Geisler

Checkout http://www.gimpster.com for:
PHP Weather => Shows the current weather on your webpages.
PHP Shell   => A telnet-connection (almost :-) in a PHP page.