"Brenno J.S.A.A.F. de Winter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> We ought to seperate the process. One cron-daemon that fills a local
> database on a regular basis. The script than only should read our
> own database so if the information isn't updated on time you still
> get a response ...

Yes, it would be nice to have a cron-script that would update the
database every 40 minutes or so. But unfortunately that's not
available to everybody... (I don't have access to it at gimpster.com)

--
Best regards,
Martin Geisler

Checkout http://www.gimpster.com for:
PHP Weather => Shows the current weather on your webpages.
PHP Shell   => A telnet-connection (almost :-) in a PHP page.