Cavin Pham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi Martin,
> Thanks for a great phpweather plugin!
> However, I'm trying to setting the weather location...
> when accessing phpweather.php, I got this warning:

There's no file called phpweather.php in versions prior to 1.9. Are
you using version 1.52 or something like that? ( is in
those versions)
> "Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL
> result resource in
> /www/htdocs/html/plug-ins/phpweather/ on
> line 148"

You should open demo.php in your browser.

If it still fails, make sure that you have the latest version (1.56)
from SourceForge:
Best regards,
Martin Geisler

Checkout for:
PHP Weather => Shows the current weather on your webpages.
PHP Shell   => A telnet-connection (almost :-) in a PHP page.
  • error Cavin Pham
    • Martin Geisler