> > I am relatively new to the XML realm but have some good
> > experience with PHP.
> > I was wondering if anyone could send a code sample of a simple use of
> > get_file() function used as follows:
> >
> > 1.  Read in XML and write out the contents to a new XML document.  I am
> > really just look for the behavior of the function.
> > 2.  Using a form to submit data, formatting that based on a coded
> > in XML string and writing out to file.
> >
> > If anyone has some code samples of this, I would greatly
> > appreciate viewing
> > them.
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Robby

If you are new to phpxml, then the very first thing you should do is get
V1.N.4 from the below link.  Otherwise you'll just end up finding all the
bugs we found in the last 3 months.

Also phpxmldb will give you examples of quite a lot of the calls, and
there's quite good debugging to be found too.

V1.0 won't do a very good job of read in and write back out to another XML
file, but V1.N.4 will.

For the most recent version of phpxml, V1.N.X, and an archive of this list
visit:  http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/phpxmldb

This message has been sent through the <phpXML/> user discussion list. To unsubscribe,
please visit https:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/

Phpxmldb-phpxml-arc mailing list