To all that use XPath.class.php (former XML.php)

Oliver Talens posed the question:
  "Did anyone check the code before releasing it?"

Indeed I actually wrote a test bench with about 60 tests.
But all current tests are only querying a XML file NOT modifying it.
With help of the test bench I was able to track down most bugs in
V 1.N.4 (that only passed 70% of the test), so that V1.N.5 now
passes 100%.

We could now use a little help form YOU.
Do you happen to have code and samples that could  be of use in
our test bench?
Then please  send it to me ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
or Nigel ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

We will then try to integrated those tests and track down any
 bugs that should show up on the way.

Regards

Sam Blum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>