August 2nd, 2004 - The PennyStock Report

Trading Alert

XLPI -- Xcelplus Announces 3 for 1 Stock Split

The stock is SET to explode on 2nd of August - As you know each time a company announce
stock split there is HUGE interest and buying from all over the place.. so watch XLPI
on Monday!!!

-----------------------
Current Price : $0.40
3-5 Days target: $0.89
2 Weeks Target: $1.02
-----------------------

Look at XLPI's stock Chart and you will love it. XLPI was stable for 2 months now and
there is no insiders selling ...unloading tons of stock
which means that they must realize their stock is worth more than $40-50 cents..

XLPI -- Xcelplus Announces 3 for 1 Stock Split _ HUGE GROND BREAKING NEWS

Before we start with the profile of XLPI we would like to mention something very
important:
THERE IS BIG PR CAMPAIGN STARTING on August 2nd and ITS EXPECTED THERE WILL BE HUGE
DEMAND FOR
XLPI SHARES. Especially after the incredible news!!!

ABOUT THE COMPANY

XcelPlus is a specialty chemicals and lubricants distributor. We provide solutions to
every day problems people encounter on the job, in their cars, homes as well as in the
air. The formulas we provide have been around since the 1970's and have been
documented as well as proven over the years in countless applications. They have been
marketed under various private labels; Lubrilon, Slick 50 (1978-1984), Matrix,
Camtron, Z-Bond as well as others. You may not recognize the formulas but you may
remember some of these names.  **The formulas these companies may use today are not
the formulas they were originally supplied with.

Aircraft engines have kept running even after they ran out of oil.  This has happened
in countless numbers of automobiles as well over the years some times even
intentionally. Transmissions have been enabled to perform better, racers have
discovered us as well including some internationally known racers.

*Forward-Looking Statements

Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" within the meaning
of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities
Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect
to predictions, goals, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives,
assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and
may be "forward looking statements."

Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the
time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which
could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently
anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the
use of words such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects", "estimates," "believes,"
"understands" "will," "part of: "anticipates," or that by statements indicating
certain actions "may," "could," or "might" occur. All information provided within this
email pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information
provided and not investment advice. We  advise all readers and subscribers to seek
advice from a registered professional securities representative before deciding to
trade in stocks featured within this email. None of the material within this report
shall be construed as any kind of investment advice. Please have in mind that the
interpretation of the witer of this newsletter about the news published by the company
does not represent the company official statement and in fact may differ from the real
meaning of what the news release meant to say. Please read the news release by
yourself and judge by yourself about the details in it.

In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of XLPI shares prior to the
publication of this report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting
from such holdings due to our intent to profit from the liquidation of these shares.
Shares may be sold at any time, even after positive statements have been made
regarding the above company. Since we own shares, there is an inherent conflict of
interest in our statements and opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned not
to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain
assumptions and expectations involving various risks and uncertainties, that could
cause results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward- looking
statements. Please be advised that nothing within this email shall constitute a
solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any security mentioned herein. This newsletter
is neither a registered investment advisor nor affiliated with any broker or dealer.
All statements made are our express opinion only and should be treated as such. We may
own, buy and sell any securities mentioned at any time. This report includes
forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation
Reform Act of 1995. These statements may include terms as "expect", "believe", "may",
"will", "move","undervalued" and "intend" or similar terms. This newsletter was paid
$8000 from third party to send this report. PLEASE DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE
INVESTING IN ANY PROFILED COMPANY. You may lose money from investing in Penny Stocks.