Desculpem os monoglotas, mas esta é intraduzível! :-)

-----------

Joe took his blind date to the carnival. "What would you like to do
first,
Kim?" asked Joe. "I want to get weighed," she said. They ambled over to
the weight guesser. He guessed 120 pounds. She got on the scale; it read
117 and she won a prize.

Next the couple went on the ferris wheel. When the ride was over, Joe
again
asked Kim what she would like to do. "I want to get weighed," she said.
Back
to the weight guesser they went. Since they had been there before, he
guessed her correct weight, and Joe lost his dollar.

The couple walked around the carnival and again he asked where to next.
"I
want to get weighed," she responded. By this time, Joe figured she was
really weird and took her home early, dropping her off with a handshake.

Her roommate, Laura, asked her about the blind date, "How'd it go?" Kim
responded, "Oh, Waura, it was wousy."

--------------

        Para quem não sabe, "leighed" tem a mesma pronúnica que "laid" e
significa, literalmente deitada, logo "get laid" é "ser deitada" ou
"trepar"... :-)

              [],
                 1.000ton
 ________________         _
 \__(=======/_=_/ ____.--'-`--.___   Visite Minha Home Page:
            \ \   `,--,-.___.----'   http://users.sti.com.br/yamato
          .--`\\--'../               http://users.sti.com.br/stoledo
         '---._____./]               http://sites.uol.com.br/filpo
                                     http://users.sti.com.br/gtraxx
 Nós saudamos as estrelas            http://www.fconline.net

Pô, sei lá... parece mais nada a ver! (Rodrigo Capozzi)

l? Você tem email?? Que tal mudar para [EMAIL PROTECTED]? Visite
http://www.email.com.br e faça seu pedido. Esse email é seu!

Responder a