Issue 63: JSlider fails to render knob icon under Intel Macs in Java 1.5
New issue report by [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Run TestPSwingJSlider (attached below) on an Intel Mac OS 10.5 in Java
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
* This program demonstrates a bug with using a JSlider with PSwing.
* This problem seems to occur only on newer Intel Macs running OS 10.5
* and Java 1.5. (This program was written on Mac OS 10.5.3 with Java
* If the JSlider is inside a JPanel, and the JPanel is wrapped by a PSwing,
* then the JSlider's knob doesn't render properly. The rendering is
* unacceptable when the JPanel has a titled border, and just a little off
* if the JPanel has no titled border.
* This program creates 3 instances of the JPanel. Two of them are wrapper
* with PSwing (one with a titled border, or without), while the third is
* rendered entirely via Swing. It also creates a slider that is not
* contained in a JPanel, but is wrapped by a PSwing directly.
* This demonstrates what the JSlider should look like.
* @author Chris Malley ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
TestPSwingJSlider.java 3.4 KB
Owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
You received this message because you are listed in the owner
or CC fields of this issue, or because you starred this issue.
You may adjust your issue notification preferences at:
Piccolo2D Developers Group: http://groups.google.com/group/piccolo2d-dev?hl=en